• NH Nutri Grains made from 20 types of nutritious grains.
• Whole grains are packed with protein, dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to overall health.
• Eating a variety of grains is recommended as different grains provide different types and amounts of key nutrients.
* Produced through extrusion to enhance digestibility, body absorption rate and increase the palatability and aroma of grains.
1. Choong CT, Van-Den Truong, Roger FM, Roger LT et al. Antioxidant activities, phenolic and β-carotene contents of sweet potato genotypes with varying flesh colours. Food Chemistry 2007;103: 829-838.
2. Cordain L. Cereal grains: humanity’s double-edged sword. World Rev Nutr Diet 1999; 84:19-73.
3. Slavin JL, Martini MC, Jacobs DR Jr & Marquart L. Plausible mechanisms for the protectiveness of whole grains. Am J Clin Nutr 1999; 70: 459-463.
4. FAO. World Agriculture: Toward 2015/2030. Summary report 2002. Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome.
5.Spiller GA, Story JA, Furumoto EJ, Chezem JC & Spiller M. Effect of tartaric acid and dietary fibre from sun-dried raisins on colonic function and on bile acid and volatile fatty acid excretion in healthy adults. Br J Nutr 2003; 90:803-807.
6. Cevallos-Casals, Cisneros-Zevallos. Bioactive and functional properties of purple sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam). J Acta horticulturae 2002.
7. Jiang HF, Li XR, Tang C. Effect of purple sweet potato flavonoids on metabolism of glucose and lipids in diabetic rats. J. of Zhejiang University. Medical Sci. 2011;40(4):374-379.